Cleaning your engine compartment right before selling it is a very cost effective way to sell your car fast and for more money. Potential buyers always look under the hood, even if they have no idea what they’re looking at. But if the engine compartment is clean it really shows that the owner maintained the vehicle.
Top Reasons To Have Us Clean Your Engine:
1) You’re selling your car and want prospective buyers to be impressed.
2) You car has an oil leak and the mechanic needs it clean to work on it.
3) Someone left the oil cap off after changing the oil, resulting in an oily mess.
4) Your vehicle is an old classic that is under restoration and you want the years of gunk steam-cleaned off before they start work.
5) Your car is going into a car show and need it to look its best.
** A Note About Our Environment**
The wash water that comes off your engine is nasty, oily stuff. What happens to that water? We have a specially designed drain basin that collects the water. Then it is pumped through a filter and into an oil/water separator. We have a permit issued from Clean Water Services and are inspected regularly to make sure we’re complying with all regulations.
Engine cleaning is safe if performed by a trained technician; and it’s safe for the environment if all the oily water is collected and treated as required by law.
$98-148 for top-of-engine and compartment cleaning only
$198-348 for engine and transmission top and bottom
$298-598 for engine and complete undercarriage cleaning including suspension, backing plates, etc.